At Shenandoah Chiropractic, we aim to improve your overall wellness. Serving the Harrisonburg, VA, area, we strive to find the cause of your pain and help you get back into your game. We provide various chiropractic services known to treat back and neck pain that often debilitates us. Read on to learn more about the services we provide.
Conditions We Treat
Our services include chiropractic adjustments for the following ailments:
- Neck Pain: Neck pain can be treated with manual manipulations, corrective exercises, and therapeutic therapy by our chiropractor.
- Back Pain: We create a treatment plan that includes adjustments, exercise, and lifestyle changes.
- Sciatica: Our chiropractor uses cold treatment, ultrasound, or manual manipulation to address this condition.
- Carpal Tunnel: We can use gentle hand and wrist adjustments that realign the carpal bones, easing the strain on the nerves caused by these misaligned joints. Doing this, along with taping and bracing, provides a non-surgical approach.
- Migraine Headaches: Spinal adjustments can alleviate the frequency and intensity of the headaches.
- Shoulder pain: Our chiropractor can treat it for rotator cuff injury, strains, sprains, bursitis, frozen shoulder, or tendinitis.
- Knee/ joint pain: Whatever the cause, we have a variety of chiropractic treatments that can be used to treat knee/joint pain.
- Sports injury: Before or after an injury, our chiropractor can aid an athlete with a greater range of motion and flexibility in their joints and lessen the risk for further injury.
- Prenatal chiropractic care: Can help relieve stress in the ligaments surrounding the pelvis and lower back pain caused by your expanding belly.
- Spinal decompression: Non-Surgical. This is a type of motorized traction that may help relieve back pain by stretching the spine. This change takes the pressure off the spinal disk, providing pain relief.
Our chiropractors are committed to your overall health. We don't just treat people and send them on their way; we like to leave them with tools that can benefit them long after they have left our office. This entails learning how to strengthen specific body parts to prevent further injury.
Before beginning any treatment, we do a thorough examination of our patients. This allows us to comprehend the optimal therapy option for our patients fully. It also aids us in determining why a patient is having a particular pain or difficulty—allowing us to advise on how our patients can change their lifestyles to avoid further pain and treatment.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractor in Harrisonburg, VA
Don't let pain and immobility get in the way of your life. Call Shenandoah Chiropractic today at (540) 564-6735 for more information or to schedule an appointment.